How best to handle Frozen Produce
How to get best results from our products- For best results please thaw/defrost the product completely before cooking
-Ideally for thawing/defrosting move the bag from the freezer section to fridge section, over night.
-Never use a microwave/oven for thawing/defrosting seafood
- While pan frying prawns, do not cook them for more than 5 minutes.
- Fish cooks very quickly! Ideal cooking time while pan frying shouldn't be more than 5-7 minutes on each side on medium flame
- Products which are breaded, do not need defrosting and should be fried directly
- The burger patties/cutlets only need tawa frying
- Defrost only as much as you intend to cook, never re-freeze
Watch how to properly thaw frozen seafood -