- Spichi Kung Pao Sauce is a cooking sauce that can cook a kung pao chicken, Kung Pao fish, kung pao veg recipe, and many more dishes.
This kung pao recipe has been created with top-quality ingredients which are authentic to a Kung Pao recipe like chinkan vinegar, jaggery, and many more.
- This sauce is extremely easy to use and is 100% Vegetarian. This sauce can be used to create an appetizer or starter that is semi-dry or a main course gravy dish.
100gm of Kung Pao Sauce can make 300ml of gravy or sauce and serves 3-4 people.
- Soya Sauce (21.1%)(Water, soya sauce, iodized salt, yeast extract, acidity regulator(260), flavor enhancers(627, 631))
- Edible vegetable oil(sunflower)
- Iodised Salt
- Spices & condiments
- Thickening & stability agent(1422,1442,415)
- Chilli paste
- corn starch
- flavor enhancers(620,627,631)
- Tomato ketchup
- Acidity Regulator(260) and antioxidant(319)
CONTAINS PERMITTED CLASS II PRESERVATIVE (E 211), CONTAINS NATURAL COLOUR(150D) AND ADDED FLAVOURS - NATURAL AND NATURE-IDENTICAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES
- Take a pan, add oil, 1 piece of dried red chili chopped into half & garlic. Saute until it's golden brown.
- Add 4 tbsps(1 tbsp - 15g) spichi kung pao paste & add 1/2 cup of water (100 ml),
- Add vegetables/ Protein & season as per taste. Once gravy starts simmering thicken with cornflour & Serve HOT!
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Once open, keep under refrigeration
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Mix well before use
- Do not consume if the pack is puﬀed or leaked
Same Day Delivery for Gurgaon and Noida for orders placed till 4pm. Next day delivery for Delhi
All Products, Gourmet Pantry, Marinades